freezincbrain

Humans have no lack of worries even in dreams. In dreams, it reflect our lifes. Our mind have no rest. Often we're troubled because we do not 'see' things (not as in practically!). We're focus on the black dot rather than the whole white space surrounding it... Freezincbrain simply could have mean our brain are 'freezed' or clogged & needed some wisdom to free ourself from the usual worries, in hope to look at the same situation in a different perspectives.

Monday, April 19, 2010

About the men & us

Saw lotsa amazing & interesting clips on Daniel Wu's blog. Few of them:





before I saw this clip I actually wanted to complain complain complain my coll CB (yeah, his name acroymn honestly IS 'CB').. he is a real CB lor.. knn.. made me angry.. ridiculed me for asking 'stupid' qns.. knnbccb... there is NO SUCH THING AS A STUPID QNS in my dictionary.. only kam gam qns thou.. hahahaha... he really knn.. all e more cos he told my boss he think I 'should be ashame' of myself... he really fucker to the max.. carried his 'joke' too far liaoz. I guess I'm gonna be angry with him for A BLOODY LONG TIME. YOU ARE SCREWED YEO CB !

so damn angry mere recalling it.. hmmp!

oh well.. I don really like to blog angry stuff cos it'll spread bad emo? haaa..

so here's somethg that hopefully will remind U that we are never living for ourself or simply selfishly for ourselves with no concern of wat happens outside what we don see or cant reach or are too far. It is necessary that everyone cultivate this perception that an individual effort is influential to the environment we're in. With these collective effort to think, work & strive as ONE.

Jet Li's One Foundation






Putting charities aside, we odd to alwys think wat are the consequences to our daily acts or routines; like printing a paper just for a 5mins read den simply chucking it in the bin later - this means we really don need to print it out rite? or pouring a glass full, drinking half & throwing rest of the unfinished? To taking a plastic bag fm the store for a small purchase only to throw it mins later? - small unnecessary wastage can hugely affect OUR environment. Rem your effort matters, cos you'll influence your peers to ponder..

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home