freezincbrain

Humans have no lack of worries even in dreams. In dreams, it reflect our lifes. Our mind have no rest. Often we're troubled because we do not 'see' things (not as in practically!). We're focus on the black dot rather than the whole white space surrounding it... Freezincbrain simply could have mean our brain are 'freezed' or clogged & needed some wisdom to free ourself from the usual worries, in hope to look at the same situation in a different perspectives.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Housewarming

Today is the 'n'-th group of frds who came for house warming le! My Sec school mates.. Wendy, Jenny & Bee.. hee.. small but noisy grp esp w. Wendy & Bee around.. wah liao their voices so loud & like can nv get tired or sore-throat from talking non-stop de! how?! HAA..

Also to update on my Wish list! ha! I've almost fulfil most of them!!! I've to praise Bee for being so smart that while I dint update what I had so far, she managed to get that 1 piece that I'm lacking to 'complete' my kitchen wares.. Food blender!

Here's what -
1. Safe deposit box (we just bought it!)
2. Toaster (Coll Jer bought it!)
3. Juice blender (Colls Ros, Cyn, James & Shimin bought it!)
4. blender (Bee got it!)
5. 30cm wide non-stick frying pan (BQ, Benson & Angie got it! + a MJ table!!)
6. streamboat cum bbq table top cooker (Considered done by Sis, as it can be a deep frier too!)
7. sofa cushions (Nope.. I wan to get those super big type, bigger than a kitchen sink! yes!)
8. slow cooker >/= 4Litre (Bro bought it.. guess Mum made him do so)
9. standing tower fan (Hehehe.. Jenny, Susie & sharon sharing.. yet to deliver)
10. a nice flower vase? (Nope.. not a priority)
11. beautiful painting for my empty wall?? (nope.. not a priority)
12. charcoal filter moisture absorber for my storerooms & shoe rack?? (got it! but not effective one.. bluff & mere gimmicks )

Last two groups of friends.. TLP & Poly!
p/s: Had to mention, Wendy gave a big ang-bao! *giggles*


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home