freezincbrain

Humans have no lack of worries even in dreams. In dreams, it reflect our lifes. Our mind have no rest. Often we're troubled because we do not 'see' things (not as in practically!). We're focus on the black dot rather than the whole white space surrounding it... Freezincbrain simply could have mean our brain are 'freezed' or clogged & needed some wisdom to free ourself from the usual worries, in hope to look at the same situation in a different perspectives.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Taipei - Day 1

Taipei here I am! Yoz ppl I'm here to blog abit.. jus to keep you enticed.. hehhe..

First of all, I must credit my Honey for putting tremendous efforts in planning ALL the programmes here! heheh.. I'm just too lazy to do any holiday plan at all! Even so when I was in London years ago.. that jus me.. whereas anyway Thomas do enjoy making those researches. By the way, Thomas sucks in topo & well I tend to have better sense of direction (& more than MOST of the girls I know).. so we tends to compliments each other some how.. hee!

I try to keep it short for this post cos I've been trying to blog each day activitives before I forgets them by the time I'm back in SG. On the other hand, I don really have much time here cos its late by the time I'm avail to do any blogging - look at the time; its almost 2am & Thomas who had been bugging me to bed is asleep liaoz! Here goes!


Taipei High Speed train ticket (HSR)
We landed @ Taoyuan Airport & bought a bus ticket from the airport to Taoyuan HSR station.


We're already @ Shilin Street!!!!
We arrived @ Taipei main interchange station 台北车站 (there're HSR, TRA, MRT !!) & took a cab to the budget hotel (Neijiang Hotel, Ximen), checked-in, dumped our bags & took a cab there! Cos we dont wanna waste precious time (then 7pm) which is just the beginning of Taipei night lifes!
Look, shilin ji-pa ! the REAL thing!!


Oh.. Yummies - Smelly tofu, mee-sua & jumbo tako pachi

ha.. i cant wait Thomas to finish taking the pics!

Ooo... Jumbo BBQ Sotong!
Woohoo! BBQ-ed with the yummicious bbq sauce... Heavenly! Really leh! I'm not exaggerating hor! Thomas & I really love this... we swear we'll go back for this again cos the other BBQ types were merely favoured with pepper after BBQ-ing minus the BBQ sauce.. & by time we had this we're already quite full, even I had to admit I cant stuffed more le.. :s
I'LL BE BACK!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home