freezincbrain

Humans have no lack of worries even in dreams. In dreams, it reflect our lifes. Our mind have no rest. Often we're troubled because we do not 'see' things (not as in practically!). We're focus on the black dot rather than the whole white space surrounding it... Freezincbrain simply could have mean our brain are 'freezed' or clogged & needed some wisdom to free ourself from the usual worries, in hope to look at the same situation in a different perspectives.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Dresses

YOz! Back after some busy celebration of CNY, family trip to Saba & many other get-togethers, weddings.. many! HAPPILY BUSY!

What I'm happy to say is, we've finally settled for our ROM photographers with O Studio. Looks to be in pretty good hands so just keep our fingers crossed! In the 'quest' for THE photographer, chances upon MANY studios & captivatin moments of a-lifetime. What I conclude was, whatever occassion it is for; whether its pre-wedding photos, ROM event, AD event.. they all got their own style for it. So don expect ROM photos to look like pre-wedding ones! ha.. Cos they're different la & so is the photographer for them!!

O Studio
Taman Warna (near Holland Village)

http://www.ostudio.com.sg/


Then comes my dress for Bro's wedding, tonite @ Hilton. Initally bought one from Kai, a very simple 2 tone satin dress - white on top & light blue bottom - but as expected, my 2 aunts shake their heads in unison disapproval.. "too simple, blah blah.." so I need to get a more 'grand' one. Wedding is on Monday & I'm already on Thurs.. damn. No time to go too far like Orchard but only the vincinity of my workplace i.e Marina Sq, Raffles City.. so after some panicky searching 'high & low'.. I finally got to BLUM @ Raffles City. I tried couple of different styles & finally relent to the salesgirl choice of this 'unattractive' full laced tube dress. I LOVE IT ! So Hanbaobao!! hahahah..


Will update after my Brother AD.. Time to bed!!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home