freezincbrain

Humans have no lack of worries even in dreams. In dreams, it reflect our lifes. Our mind have no rest. Often we're troubled because we do not 'see' things (not as in practically!). We're focus on the black dot rather than the whole white space surrounding it... Freezincbrain simply could have mean our brain are 'freezed' or clogged & needed some wisdom to free ourself from the usual worries, in hope to look at the same situation in a different perspectives.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Susan Boyle



Susan Boyle on Britains Got Talent 2009!! Incredible Voice!! @ Yahoo! Video


I must say, although I hardly watch American Idol of sorts TV shows but whenever I see Simon Cowell he always had that suck-up look. Hardly smile & even if he does, it just superficial.

This time on Britains Got Talent, we have all seen a different side of him (if you noticed!). I would say, Susan has been more than mere inspirational. She brought out this innate nature of love, touch that is so, so heart-warming.. (I don't know wat better word to use, pardon my ltd vocabs! hee)

Just look at Cowell.. From this

1> 'You amazed me sweetie' look, to
2> 'Oh my.. oh my..' to lastly..
3> Pure Joy of being happy when others is happy.



Happiness is indeed contagious.
Be giving, be nice, make others happy & you'll be happy too.
[*Disclaimer: What you sow today, will reap fruits in time)

Hope you have a great day!

Love,
Hanbaobao

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home