freezincbrain

Humans have no lack of worries even in dreams. In dreams, it reflect our lifes. Our mind have no rest. Often we're troubled because we do not 'see' things (not as in practically!). We're focus on the black dot rather than the whole white space surrounding it... Freezincbrain simply could have mean our brain are 'freezed' or clogged & needed some wisdom to free ourself from the usual worries, in hope to look at the same situation in a different perspectives.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

First day of 'zuo bo'

Ok.. i'm officially jobless as of today. After 3 yrs of study, part-time, free-lance.. finally i am ready to take on the corporate world. I'm still job searching.. 2 weeks of 'shooting' resumes.. i finally have one interview on Wed.. but its @ Jurong East! & its in the Industrial park... nvm. i'm taking tat as a 'warm-up'. hhahah... evil huh hah. @ the same time i can go the NPP report lost of certificates & go to SP to apply for a new Dip. cert. Its along the way ma... hehehe

So, i'm also taking today as a day to upload all my photos.. but im not putting them all up.. bit by bit.. so u peo will come back again.. hahah. i hope :p Are u peo following my instructions to tag me whenever u read my blog? u better.. hehe...

This is me while studying. i don know Ann Ann taking my photos. ha.. cos really focusing.. Doing my Corp Finance. Erh!

This is Ann Ann lo! haha..

Me: "Morning, TLP"
Caller: "morning, may i speak to joker"
Me: "Excuse me, joker? er... look in the mirror, u'll find him. Bye.."


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home