freezincbrain

Humans have no lack of worries even in dreams. In dreams, it reflect our lifes. Our mind have no rest. Often we're troubled because we do not 'see' things (not as in practically!). We're focus on the black dot rather than the whole white space surrounding it... Freezincbrain simply could have mean our brain are 'freezed' or clogged & needed some wisdom to free ourself from the usual worries, in hope to look at the same situation in a different perspectives.

Monday, December 27, 2004

LIFE is a misery or you feel not?

I am a Buddhist. I considered someone who never fails to chant the sutra everyday fully devoted , I am not. At best I will try to keep the Buddha's teaching in mind, if failing to do so, i'll reflect on myself.
In Buddhism, life itself is suffering. Which is why Buddha seek Nirvana to free himself from such miseries & hope to pass down such knowledge to free all sentient beings. But being born as a human is already the 'best' incarnation among all (the animals, beast..etc). Kind of ironic to think about it.
I do not have the best agruement why life is a misery or not. I only believe that since i am born to be human (rather than the lowly beasts) i would & should cherised my life. Since i have to live it, i'll lived it happy and do not regret. I have friends who only thinks that life is suffering, life is hard... Yes no doubt it is but why not think otherwise? If you are 'fated' to live these number of years, live without remorse.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger dfgd said...

Hi Rachel,

Nice site although I have very little knowledge of Buddhism, interesting none-the-less. also think i recognise you from class. I hope you are well and studying hard..
merry christmas and a happy new year.

1:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tomorrow will be Better! :)

12:10 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home